Department: Restaurant Positions
Location: All Locations
Wendy’s Restaurant Manager
Seeking managers for restaurants
For consideration, you must either send a resume to complete an application. Qualified applicants (see below for qualifications) will be contacted via phone or email in order to schedule an interview time.
We are seeking experienced, personable and energetic leaders to provide support to the Management Team in the daily operations of the store as well as managing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved.
- Perform operational activities such as inventory control, scheduling, and sanitation, planning and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies
- Communicate and adhere to all policies and procedures
- Assist in the development, supervision and monitoring of all crew
- Support the General Manager and make operational decisions in his/her absence
- Manage and develop crew
Physical Demands of the Essential Functions:
- Ability to stand for up to twelve hours.
- Good mobility.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Qualifications Needed (education and skills)
- 2-3 years restaurant management experience, preferably in QSR.
- Exposure to financial accountability.
- Ability to plan, motivate and develop others.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
We offer incredible benefits:
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Pension Plan after 1 year
- Paid Vacation
- Sick pay and more-