Department: Restaurant Positions
Location: All Locations
We seek talented bakers to craft fresh artisan bread and other high-quality menu items. Schedule is 3rd shift (9pm to 7am.). 1-2 yrs as a baker or a bakery background preferred. 3rd shift experience a plus.
As caring members of the community, it is our goal at Panera Bread to provide for our neighbors stellar customer care, serve the highest quality products, and be the best employer in our market.
The Pull of Panera Bread:
- Culture that supports a fun, upbeat work environment
- Opportunity for career advancement in our growing company
- Stability- while many companies are closing locations, we are opening new bakery-cafes!
- #1 ranking on J.D. Power and Associates’ Annual Restaurant Satisfaction Survey
- Always learning, while expanding the menu and developing new products to stay current
- A recognized market leader winning awards for our products, service, and efficiency
Compensation & Benefits:
The health and happiness of our teams are our highest priorities at Panera Bread. As such, we offer competitive compensation, paid vacations, benefits including health, life, and dental, 401K, product discounts and career growth potential.
- 18+ years old due to overnight availability
- Baking and/or food preparation experience preferred but not necessary
- High energy and detail oriented
- Full third-shift availability (9pm to 7am)
- May be required to work in multiple locations
- Reliable transportation
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
Two Ways to Apply:
- Send in your resume here – a simple list of places employed with dates is fine but please be sure to include contact information including your phone number and email address
- Apply online now