Department: Restaurant Positions
Location: All Locations
Seeking Catering Coordinator for our greater Boston bakery-cafés.
For consideration, you must either send a resume. Qualified applicants (see below for qualifications) will be contacted via phone or email in order to schedule an interview time.
As caring members of the community, it is our goal at Panera Bread to provide for our neighbors stellar customer care, serve the highest quality products, and be the best employer in our market.
Sales Coordinator duty description:
This individual is responsible for promoting our Panera Bread brand outside the four walls of our bakery café while at the same time contributing to the overall success of our café team. This is a very hands-on sales role that involves generating new catering business, following up with our current clients, making catering deliveries, managing your production team, and some hands-on food production: if you get slammed, that means you’re jumping in with both hands to help out your production team. Again, this is a very hands-on sales position that requires a high energy, go-get-’em sales person.
The Pull of Panera Bread:
- Culture that supports a fun, upbeat work environment
- No late nights!
- Opportunity for career advancement in our growing company
- Stability- while many companies are closing locations, we are opening new bakery-cafes!
- #1 ranking on J.D. Power and Associates’ Annual Restaurant Satisfaction Survey
- A recognized market leader winning awards for our products, service, and efficiency
Compensation & Benefits:
- The health and happiness of our teams are our highest priorities at Panera Bread. As such, we offer competitive compensation, paid vacations, benefits including health, life, and dental, and growth potential in to a Manager role.
- Total compensation based on hourly rate of pay plus delivery charges equaling $30,000 to $35,000+++ annually (dependent on sales volume)
Two Ways to Apply:
- Apply online – a simple list of places employed with dates is fine but please be sure to include contact information including your phone number and email address
- Give us a call at the café (508-732-7282) or come in to visit- just ask to speak to a Manager (please do not come in between the hours of 11:00am and 2:00pm as this is our lunch rush)