Department: Restaurant Management
Location: All Locations
Seeking Shift and Assistant Managers in the Missouri area.
Join us now while we’re gaining momentum!
About Noodles & Company
Noodles & Company is a fast-casual restaurant chain where its globally inspired dishes come together to create Your World Kitchen. It is a restaurant where Japanese Pan Noodles rest comfortably next to Penne Rosa and Wisconsin Mac & Cheese, but where world flavors don’t end at just noodles. Inspired by some of the world’s most celebrated flavor combinations, Noodle & Company’s menu offers appetizers, soups, salads and sandwiches, too. Everything is made fresh to order, just as you like it, using quality ingredients. Dishes are delivered to the table allowing guests time to sit and relax or grab a quick bite. With more than 390 locations nationwide, from California to Boston, guests can find a location nearest them and take a tour of the global menu by visiting www.noodles.com.
We have two in Columbia, six in metro St. Louis and one in Shiloh, IL. Hamra Enterprises is opening two restaurants in 2016 and many more in the pipeline.
We’re currently seeking a growth-oriented Managers for our locations in MO and IL. Our core values are fun, integrity, family, self expression, and discovery, so the Manager we hire must share these values and be a leader who knows how to motivate, train, and develop a team. We need a Manager to start training in the next two to four weeks, so don’t wait to submit your resume! Join us now while we’re growing and be the driving force of our Noodles Momentum!
Joining Our Team Means:
- Opportunity to grow your own team from the ground up
- Quality of life = No late nights or super early mornings
- Career advancement in our fast-growing group
- Culture that supports F-U-N!!!
- A company that truly feels like family
Compensation & Benefits:
The health and happiness of our management team are our highest priorities at Noodles & Company. We offer paid vacations, benefits including health and dental, short and long-term disability, company match 401k, attainable bonus structure, and competitive compensation-with HUGE growth opportunities.
- 1-3+ years of current or VERY recent casual and/or quick-service/fast-food
- General Management experience (chain restaurant group experience preferred: Chipotle, Friendly’s, Qdoba, Fresh City, etc.)
- Full availability = days, nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Deep desire to advance yourself and grow with an expanding, highly successful restaurant group
- Longevity in tenure as we highly value our personal and business relationships
- Full availability (nights, weekends, holidays, etc.)
- Reliable transportation
For more information, visit
About Noodles & Company
Watch a video on career opportunities with us at Noodles & Company
Read management job descriptions:
Salaried Manager Job Description
Hourly Shift Supervisor Job Description