Last Updated: November 19, 2014
We at Hamra Enterprises is a franchisee of Wendy’s International, Panera Bread®, Noodles & Company and Holiday Inn Express & Suites (“Hamra Enterprises” or “us” or “we”). We know that privacy is a reasonable concern of visitors to our website (“Site”). This policy describes the personal information we collect on our Site, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. This policy applies only to personal information collected via this Site, and does not apply to personal information collected offline (such as information you may provide over the phone, via fax, under a separate agreement, or when visiting a Wendy’s restaurants, Noodles & Company restaurant and Panera Bread bakery-café).
By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use the Site. Your access of the Site for the limited and exclusive purpose of reviewing this Privacy Notice does not constitute your acceptance of this Notice unless you make any further access or use of our Site.
We may update this Policy from time to time, so please check this page periodically for updates. When we update the Policy, we will post the new Policy on this page and change the date at the top of the Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to the Policy.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES HAMRA ENTERPRISES COLLECT?
Hamra Enterprises or a third party service provider may collect the following types of personal information:
- if you use the Sites, you may provide us with your first name, last name, postal address and/or zip code, email address, phone number, date of birth, and gender.
- If you choose to access our social network pages, or connect or otherwise link to our Sites with your own social network page, we may collect social network profile information that you have made publically available through your social network account settings.
- If you make purchases through the Sites, you may provide us with your financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
- If you use our mobile application, information such as your user ID, your location and restaurants near you may be collected.
- If you take a survey, apply for a job, contact us, or interact with us in various other ways, demographic information, dining preferences, and other information you choose to provide, such as resume information, may be collected.
We may automatically collect Site usage information when you visit the Sites, such as your domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device model, Internet service provider, Site access times, websites that referred you to us, and web pages within our Sites that you visit.
When you visit our Sites, we may also automatically infer general location information (e.g., city, state) based on your IP address, or when using our mobile app, through GPS information (if you elect to give our app permission to access your location).
Our Sites use web beacons, cookies and other similar technologies to store and understand more information about you, such as Site usage, and to monitor Site traffic and usage patterns to improve Site functionality. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A web beacon is an object that is embedded in web page or email that allows us to understand whether the web page or email has been viewed.
Hamra or third party service providers may also collect aggregated or anonymous data that does not directly identify you from usage activity on our Sites.
Hamra Enterprises may also monitor your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address) relating to your use of the Site and log this information. This information may be used to diagnose Site technical problems or other problems.
HOW DOES HAMRA ENTERPRISES USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Hamra may use information collected to:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Sites and our business.
- Process and manage purchases made on the Sites and use of Hamra Enterprises products and services.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments related to our products and services on our social network pages, and take other actions in response to your questions, comments or Site activity.
- Communicate with you about special offers, services, and promotions for our brand, affiliates or third party partners that may be of interest to you.
- Communicate with you about your orders, purchases, and program participation.
- Provide you with personalized services, including directing you to the nearest Hamra restaurant based on your location, or providing you with specialized offers based on your Site activity or prior visits to our restaurants.
DOES HAMRA ENTERPRISES SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Hamra Enterprises may use paid advertising in funding its operations. You may be asked to provide information in interactive or other questionnaires. Hamra Enterprises may provide the information collected in such questionnaires to its advertising sponsors to assist their targeting and marketing efforts. Hamra Enterprises may also provide aggregate statistical data based on the information you provide via the questionnaires to affiliates, business partners, or advertisers. However, other than as stated in this paragraph, Hamra Enterprises does not knowingly or intentionally disclose to third parties any specific information collected via advertising questionnaires.
Hamra Enterprises will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as provided below. We may share your personal information under the following limited circumstances:
- We will only share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes with your prior consent.
- We may share your personal information with our affiliates.
- We may share your personal information with Hamra Enterprises franchisees.
- We may share your personal information with companies that provide services to us, such as credit card processors, gift card service providers, website hosts, email vendors, and other companies that help us provide services or market our brand; however, such companies may only use that information to provide services on our behalf.
- We may share aggregated or anonymous information that does not identify you with third parties.
- We may share your personal information in the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, sale of assets, liquidation or other similar transaction.
HOW DOES HAMRA ENTERPRISES SECURE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Hamra Enterprises takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information. Although no transmission of data over the Internet or other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, Hamra Enterprises makes reasonable efforts to protect any information you share with us.
HOW DOES HAMRA ENTERPRISES TREAT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN?
Hamra does not intend for any portion of the Site to be accessed or used by children under the age of thirteen, nor does Hamra Enterprises intend to collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. By using the Site, you are representing that you are not under the age of thirteen. If we obtain knowledge that a child under the age of thirteen has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will promptly delete such information.
WHAT CHOICES DOES HAMRA ENTERPRISES OFFER ABOUT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may contact us at the email address or phone number below if you wish to view, edit or delete your personal information from our database, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt-out from receiving future emails from Hamra Enterprises by following the instructions for unsubscribing in the promotional emails we send you or by contacting us at the email address or phone number below. If you no longer wish to receive SMS messages from us, you may opt-out from receiving future SMS messages from Hamra Enterprises by contacting us at the email address or phone number below. You may be able to manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting your browser’s privacy or security settings. If you set your browser to reject cookies, please note that you may not be able to access certain features on our Sites.
When you download our mobile app, you may be able to manage how your mobile device shares certain information with us by adjusting your mobile device’s privacy or security settings. In particular, you may elect whether to share location information with our mobile app to access the mobile app’s location based services.
Please note that any information you choose to provide in a public setting, such as on Hamra Enterprises social network pages, is not only provided to Hamra Enterprises but may also be shared publicly. Use caution when posting or sharing information on social networking sites. You may also be able to manage the sharing of certain personal information when you connect with us through social networks by adjusting the privacy or security settings of your social network accounts.
For More Information
Hamra Enterprises is a franchisee of Wendy’s International, Panera Bread®, Noodles & Company and Holiday Inn Express & Suites.